1. Listen and read. 2. Read the conversation again and and write T (True) or F (False). 3. Write the words and phrases from the box under the correct pictures. Then listen, check, and repeat. 4. Work in pairs. Write the hobbies from 3 in the suitable columns. 5. (Game) Find someone who...
1. Complete the words webs below with the words from the box. 2. Complete the sentences, using the -ing form of the verbs from the box. 3. Look at the pictures and say the sentences. Use suitable verbs of liking or disliking and the -ing form. 4. Listen and repeat. Pay attention to the sounds /ə/ and /ɜː/ 5. Listen to the sentences and pay attention to the underlined parts. Tick the appropriate sounds. Practise the sentences.
1. Match the sentences (1-5) to the correct uses (a-c). 2. Complete the sentences. Use the present simple form of the verbs. 3. Fill in each blank with the correct form of the verb in brackets. 4. Write complete sentences, using the given words and phrases. You may have to change the words or add some.
5. (Game) Sentence race. Work in groups.
1. Listen and read the dialogue below. Pay attention to the questions and answers. 2. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about what you like and don't like doing. 3. Answer the questions. Fill in column A with your answers. 4. Now interview your friends, using the question in 3. Write his/ her answers in column B. 5. Compare your answer with your friend's. Then present them to the class.