Đề số 16 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 6 - Tiếng Anh 7 mới
Đáp án và lời giải chi tiết Đề số 16 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 6 - Tiếng Anh 7 mới
I. Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence
1. Khue Van Pavilion is _________as the symbol of HN city.
A. regarded B. surrounded C. expected D. seen
2. Minh Mang Tomb ________ constructing in 1841 and _________three years later.
A. started - was completed B. was started - was completed
C. started – completed D. was started - complete
3. Many beautiful Cham Towers ________in Ninh Thuan Province and ___________now many domestic and foreign tourists.
A. were restored – attract B. restored - were attracted
C. restored - attracted D. was restored - attracted
4. Tom doesn’t know why many students pay a _________to the Temple of Literature before their exam.
A. visit B. holiday C. walk D. trip
5. Oxford University ________ the oldest university in the English speaking world.
A. considered to be B. is regarded as
C. is considered being D. is regarded
6. Many kinds of fruits and vegetables ________at the floating market in Can Tho.
A. are selling B. will sell C. sell D. are sold
II. Supply the correct passive form of the verbs in brackets.
7. This computer (use) ________for two years.
8. America (discover) _______by Christopher Columbus.
9. I think this institution (widen)__________ twice since 1999.
10. Sydney Opera House in Australia (finish) _________in 1973.
Lời giải chi tiết
Nguồn: Sưu tầm
Xem thêm tại đây: Đề kiểm tra 15p kì 1 – Có đáp án và lời giải