Đề số 14 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 5 - Tiếng Anh 8 mới
Đáp án và lời giải chi tiết Đề số 14 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 5 - Tiếng Anh 8 mới
I. Choose the best answer
1. You should _________information about a custom or tradition.
A. finds B. found C. finding D. find
2. A custom is something that has become an ________way of doing things.
A. to be accept B. to accept C. accepting D. accepted
3. In the UK, there are lots of customs for table manners. For example, we ____use a knife and fork at dinner.
A. have to B. are having C. has to D. having to
4. In Viet Nam, you _________use only the first name to address people older than you.
A. should B. must C. shouldn’t D. have to
5. At the Mid-Autumn Festival, kids can sing, dance, and enjoy moon-cakes. ________, every child likes it very much.
A. However B. Moreover C. Because D. Therefore
6. In 2010, Ha Noi _________its 1000th anniversary.
A. celebrated B. commemorated C. worshipped D. remembered
7. Tet is an occasion for family ________in Viet Nam.
A. visitings B. meeting C. reunions D. seeings
III. Give the correct form of the following verbs.
8. My mother always tells me that I have to ________home by 9 p.m. (be)
9. When I came, the whole family ______dinner around a big dining table. (have)
10. Children should ______things from adults with both hands. (take)
11. In Australia, you mustn’t ______on a person’s accent. (comment)
12. Laura lives in a big city. If she (live) ______in the country, she (have) ________a dog.
Lời giải chi tiết
Nguồn: Sưu tầm