Đề cương ôn tập bài tập học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 8 mớiTải về
Đề cương ôn tập các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm và tự luận theo từng chủ điểm ngữ pháp sách giáo khoa Tiếng Anh 8 mới, giúp học sinh luyện tập và nắm chắc toàn bộ kiến thức đã học.
Exercise 1. Conditional Type 1: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form.
1. If we (recycle) ________ more, we will help the Earth.
2. Factories (not dump) ______________waste into rivers if the government fine them heavily.
3. If people travel to work by bus, there (be) ______________fewer car fumes.
4. We (save) ________________thousands of trees if we don’t waste paper.
5. If we use water carefully, more people (have) ______________fresh water.
6. If the factory (continue) ________________ dumping poison into the lake, all the fish and other aquatic animals will die.
7. If I (go)__________ out tonight, I will go to the cinema.
8. If we don’t see each other tomorrow, we (see)__________ each other next week.
9. If we go on holiday this summer, we (go)__________ to Spain.
10. He (not/get) _________a better job if he doesn’t pass that exam.
Exercise 2. Conditional type 2: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form.
1. If I were you, I (look) ________________ for a new place to live.
2. If Lan wasn’t ill, she (join) ________________ out tree planting activity.
3. If there were fewer cars on the road, there (be) ________________ less pollution.
4. If people really cared about the environment, they (not dump) ________________ waste into the lake.
5. If there was no fresh water in the world, what (happen) ________________?
6. If you (be) ________________ the president, what would you do to help the environment ?
7. They get sick so often. If they exercised more, they (be) ________________ heathier.
8. If I (have) ________________ one million US dollars , I would build more parks in our city.
9. Quan’s mother is unhappy. If Quan tided his room every day, his mother (not be) __________
10. There isn’t a garden at house . If there were, we (grow) ________________ vegetables.
Exercise 3. Present tense (simple – continuous – perfect): Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form.
1. He always ___________ (tell) us funny stories.
2. She never ___________ (help) me with that!
3. Martha and Kevin ___________ (swim) twice a week.
4. In this club people usually ___________ (dance) a lot.
5. Lorie ___________ (travel) to Paris every Sunday.
6. Where's John? He_______(listen) to a new CD in his room.
7. Don't forget to take your umbrella with you to London. You know it always_______ (rain) in England.
8. Jean_______ (work) hard all day but she_______(not work) at the moment.
9. Look! That boy_______ (run) after the bus. He_______ (want) to catch it.
10. Shh! The boss_______ (come). We _______(meet) him in an hour and nothing is ready!
11. Maria_______ (learn) English for two years.
12. Linda is a teacher. She_______ (teach) for ten years.
13. Sarah is very tired, she (work) _______very hard recently.
14. They__________ (not eat) anything all the morning.
15. She__________(go) out since 5 a.m.
Exercise 4. Passive voice: Change the following sentences into passive form.
1. My father waters this flower every morning.
2. John invited Fiona to his birthday party last night.
3. Her mother is preparing the dinner in the kitchen.
4. We should clean our teeth twice a day.
5. Our teachers have explained the English grammar.
6. Some drunk drivers caused the accident in this city.
7. Tom will visit his parents next month.
8. The manager didn’t phone the secretary this morning.
9. Did Mary buy this beautiful dress?
10. I won’t hang these old pictures in the living room.
11. The German didn’t build this factory during the Second World War.
12. The Greens are going to paint this house and these cars for Christmas Day.
13. Ann had fed the cats before she went to the cinema.
14. The students have discussed the pollution problems since last week.
15. Have the thieves stolen the most valuable painting in the national museum?
Exercise 5. Complete these sentences using the future continuous tense.
1. This time next year I (live).......................... in London.
2. At 8pm tonight, I (eat)..................... dinner with my family.
3. They (run)....................... for about four hours. Marathons are incredibly difficult!
4. Unfortunately, I (work)....................... on my essay so I won’t be able to watch the match.
5. She (study)...................... at the library tonight.
6. (you/wait)......................... at the station when she arrives?
7. I (drink)............................ at the pub while you are taking your exam!
8. (she/visit)............................ her Grandmother again this week?
9. At 3pm today, I (watch)...................that movie on channel four.
10. (they/attend)............................. your concert next Friday? It would be lovely to see them.
Exercise 6. Put the verb into the correct form To Infinitive or Gerund
1. When I’m tired, I enjoy ________ TV. It’s relaxing. (watch)
2. It was a nice day, so we decided ________ for a walk. (go)
3. It’s a nice day. Does anyone fancy ________ for a walk? (go)
4. I’m not in a hurry. I don’t mind ________. (wait)
5. They don’t have much money. They can’t afford __________ out very often. (go)
6. I wish that dog would stop ________. It’s driving me mad. (bark)
7. Our neighbour threatened __________ the police if we didn’t stop the noise. (call)
8. We were hungry, so I suggested _______ dinner early. (have)
9. Hurry up! I don’t want to risk ____________ the rain. (miss)
10. I’m still looking for a job, but I hope __________ something soon. (find)
Exercise 7. Put the verb into the correct form of simple future tense.
1. When we get home, we ___________ (have) dinner.
2. I know they ___________ (feel) very happy if they win the match.
3. They’ve already decided on their next summer holiday. They ____________ (do) a tour of Norway.
4. She thinks that the Take That concert __________ (be) really exciting.
5. “What are your plans for this evening?” I ________ (meet) my friends and then go to a birthday party.
6. If you revise for the exam , I’m sure you ________ (get) a good result.
7. The weather forecast is good for the next few days. It _________ (be) very sunny.
8. I can’t come on the march tomorrow. I ___________ (look after) my cousins.
9. In the future, I think humans ___________ (wipe out) many different species.
10. He is buying some butter and eggs because he _________ (make) a cake later.
Exercise 8. Reported statements: Rewrite the following statements into reported speech.
1. Lena said, “I will invite you to my birthday party.”
2. The doctor said, “Your aunt doesn’t need an operation.”
3. Helen said, “I can speak Spanish fluently.”
4. Selena said, "I'm watching the late-night show."
5. Mr Cooper said, "I take my medicine regularly."
6. John said , "I am going to work for a new company next month."
7. Mary said, "I have just come back from Europe."
8. "I am waiting at the bus stop number ten," he told me.
9. "I will resign today," the minister announced this morning.
10. “Jane may move to a new flat”, Rachel said.
Exercise 9. Complete the sentences in reported speech. Note the change of pronouns and tenses.
1. "Where is my umbrella?" she asked.
=> She asked
2. "How are you?" Martin asked us.
=> Martin asked us
3. He asked, "Do I have to do it?"
=> He asked
4. "Where have you been?" the mother asked her daughter.
=> The mother asked her daughter
5. "Which dress do you like best?" she asked her boyfriend.
=> She asked her boyfriend
6. "What are they doing?" she asked.
=> She wanted to know
7. "Are you going to the cinema?" he asked me.
=> He wanted to know
8. The teacher asked, "Who speaks English?"
=> The teacher wanted to know
9."How do you know that?" she asked me.
=> She asked me
10. "Has Caron talked to Kevin?" my friend asked me.
=> My friend asked me
Lời giải chi tiết
1. This flower is watered by my father every morning.
2. Fiona was invited to John’s birthday party last night.
3. The dinner is being prepared in the kitchen by her mother.
4. Our teeth should be cleaned twice a day.
5. The English grammar has been explained by our teachers.
6. The accident in this city has been caused by some drunk drivers.
7. Tom’s parents will be visited next month.
8. The secretary was called by the manager this morning.
9. Was this beautiful dress bought by Mary?
10. These old pictures won’t be hung in the living room.
11. This factory wasn’t built by the German during the Second World War.
12. This house and these cars are going to be painted for Christmas Day by the Greens.
13. The cats had been fed before Ann went to the cinema.
14. The pollution problems have been discussed by the students since last week.
15. Has the most valuable painting in the national museum been stolen by the thieves?
1. Lena said she would invite me to her birthday party.
2. The doctor said my aunt didn’t need an operation.
3. Helen said she could speak Spanish fluently.
4. Selena said she was watching late-night show.
5. Mr Cooper said he took his medicine regularly.
6. John said he was going to work for a new company next month.
7. Mary said she had just come back from Europe.
8. He told me he was waiting at the bus stop ten.
9. The minister announced this morning he would resign that day.
10. Rachel said Jane might move to a new flat.
1. She asked where her umbrella was.
2. Martin asked us how we were.
3. He asked if/whether he had to do it.
4. The mother asked her daughter where she had been.
5. She asked her boyfriend which dress he liked best.
6. She wanted to know what they were doing.
7. He wanted to know if/whether I was going to the cinema.
8. The teacher wanted to know who spoke English.
9. She asked me how I knew that.
10. My friend asked me if/whether Carol had talked to Kevin.
Chia sẻBình luận