Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 4 4.1 Vocabulary
1. Work in pairs. 2. Look at the photos of Keret House on pages 36–37. Then listen and answer the questions. 3. Work in pairs. Describe Keret House in your own words. Do you want to live in this house? Why (not)? 4. Write the given words under the correct pictures. 5. Which type of houses in Exercise 4 do you want to live in? Why?
Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 4 4.2 Grammar
1. Read US TODAY. What is couchsurfing? Discuss whether you would like to do it. Give reasons for your answers.2. Read the GRAMMAR FOCUS. Complete the examples using Present Perfect forms in blue in Exercise 1. 3. Use for or since and the Present Perfect forms of the verbs in brackets to complete the following comments. 4. Complete the sentences with Present.
Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 4 4.4 Reading
1. Look at the photos on pages 40–41 and discuss the questions. 2. In which paragraph can you find the following words? Use the dictionary to check meanings of the words if necessary. 3. Read the text and answer the questions. 4. Read the text again. Complete gaps 1-3 with sentences A-D. There is one extra sentence. 5. Match 'clues' 1-3 with their function a-c in a text.
Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 4 4.5 Grammar
1. What makes a good house party? Put the following ideas in order of importance. Compare your ideas with a partner. What else can you add to the list? 2. Read and listen to the dialogue. Then answer the questions. 3. Choose the correct forms of the verbs. Then listen and check. 4. 4 Complete the email with appropriate future forms in gaps 1-6 and your own ideas in gaps a-c. Imagine you are going to organize a birthday party next week.
Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 4 4.6 Use of English
1. Look at the photos. Where would you like to spend your summer holiday? Why? 2. Listen to Robbie and his friend. Decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F). 3. Choose a correct option A, B or C to complete the second sentence, so that it has a similar meaning to the first. 4. Form correct adverbs from the adjectives in bold. Then put the words in the correct order to make sentences. 5. In pairs, take turns to describe your neighbourhood in 5 sentences.