Đề số 7 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 3 - Tiếng Anh 9 mới
Đáp án và lời giải chi tiết Đề số 7 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 3 - Tiếng Anh 9 mới
I. Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence.
1. Tom told us that sometimes he had difficulty ______________his feelings.
A. expressing B. communicating C. sending D. talking
2. My closest friend is not very ________and she likes having a small friend group but I like talking with a lot of people and hanging out.
A. society B. sociable C. social D. socialist
3. Ann was raised very ______on her parents, and she was __________that she wouldn’t live on her own afterwards.
A. dependent - worry B. dependent – worried
C. independent - worry D. independent – worried
4. The advice columnist said, “It sounds like the problem is not your appearance but the _______you see yourself.”
A. route B. distance C. way D. behavior
5. By the age of 15, teenagers are better able to ________a more demanding curriculum.
A. solve B. operate C. handle D. deal
6. Susan needs someone to show her how to __________her anxiety and depression.
A. empathize B. try C. succeed D. control
7. Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part.
A. skill B. house-keeping C. tense D. decision
II. Complete the sentences with the words from the box. Use each word once only.
excited bored angry tired disappointed
8. I feel _________. I don’t have anything to do.
9. Janet is ________because she doesn’t know if she got an F or an A in her test.
10. I feel so __________because I’ve worked all night.
11. The headmaster was very ______with Tom because of his bad behavior at school.
12. The students felt ___________because they could go camping.
Lời giải chi tiết
Nguồn: Sưu tầm