Đề số 6 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 2 - Tiếng Anh 9 mới
Đáp án và lời giải chi tiết Đề số 6 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 2 - Tiếng Anh 9 mới
I. Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence.
1. Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
A. pressure B. depressed C. expect D. relaxed
2. It is considered that life in a city is wonderful and _____________.
A. interested B. boring C. enjoyable D. helpful
3. No city in America has ______monuments and museums into one area as Washington, DC.
A. as much B. such many C. as many D. a few
4. You should take your hat .................. in the cinema.
A. in B. over C. on D. off
5. Let’s take this road. It is .................. way to the city.
A. the shortest B. a shortest C. the shorter D. both A & B
6. She lives in one of the most ................. parts of the city. There are lots of luxury shops there.
A. prosperous B. historic C. comfortable D. boring
7. He earns his living by ________old paintings.
A. reviving B. restoring C. reforming D. replenishing
II. Find and correct the mistake in each sentence.
8. Our city (A) has some (B) luxury shop, but (C) they are not very (D) affordable.
9. (A) City authorities are spending (B) more and more money on public transport (C) to make it (D) well.
10. Big shopping malls (A) are believed (B) to be (C) a feature (D) for big cities.
Lời giải chi tiết
Nguồn: Sưu tầm
Sub đăng ký kênh giúp Ad nhé !
Xem thêm tại đây: Đề kiểm tra 15p kì 1 – Có đáp án và lời giải