Đề số 2 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 1 - Tiếng Anh 9 mới
Đáp án và lời giải chi tiết Đề số 2 - Đề kiểm tra 15p - Unit 1 - Tiếng Anh 9 mới
I. Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence.
1. In 1990, due to the change of the economic situation, Dong Ho paintings were difficult to sell and many ______________quit their job.
A. craftsmen B. crafts C. craftsmanship D. craft unions
2. The Van Phuc silk producers have expanded their silk garment goods _________they can satisfy the varied demand for their silk.
A. so that B. in order to C. despite D. because
3. I used to waste my time ____________TV.
A. watch B. watching C. watched D. to watch
4. Weaving mats in Dinh Yen, Dong Thap used to be sold in the “ghost” markets set up at night and operate up to early morning ___________the government built a new market five years ago.
A. after B. as soon as C. when D. until
5. Since changing the way of production, many craftsmen have voluntarily joined together for__________.
A. cooperatives B. cooperative C. cooperates D. cooperation
6. I don’t like to ask people for help but I wonder if you could __________me a favour.
A. make B. do C. find D. pick
7. Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part.
A. endangered B. generation C. accept D. memorable
II. Use the correct form of these words to complete each sentence.
8. Scientists are seeking the best ways to deal with the ................. impact of pollution. environment
9. It’s ................. in America to eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day. tradition
10. Peter has a stamp ………………collect
11. The hand-woven textiles were made by skilled local ................. art
12. I have discovered the ................. differences between the two communities. culture
Lời giải chi tiết
Nguồn: Sưu tầm
Sub đăng ký kênh giúp Ad nhé !
Xem thêm tại đây: Đề kiểm tra 15p kì 1 – Có đáp án và lời giải