Speaking - trang 51 - Unit 6 - SBT tiếng Anh 9 mới
Rearrange the statements to make a complete conversation. The first and last statements have been completed for you. Sắp xếp lại các câu sau để thành đoạn hội thoại hoàn chỉnh. Câu đầu và câu cuối đã được điền sẵn.
Lựa chọn câu để xem lời giải nhanh hơn
Task 1. Rearrange the statements to make a complete conversation. The first and last statements have been completed for you.
- So has the school system in your country changed a lot recently?
- The school curriculum, for example. More emphasis is put on developing students' skills, rather than just academic knowledge.
- Classrooms with tiled roofs are no longer only seen in big cities, and each classroom has a good blackboard, much better tables, and proper school desks. In many schools, they even have air conditioning. Many more schools also have good libraries and laboratories.
- That sounds great! Are there any other changes you find significant? - Sure. Now they pay more attention to physical education, arts, and music. Students also have the chance to work in groups on assigned projects.
- How much better are they?
- In general, they are better-qualified. Moreover, they can enjoy more on-the-job training.
- Can you give me an example of that?
- What about the quality of the teachers?
- I think there are considerable changes, the most obvious being the number of better- equipped schools.
K - Wow.That is an amazing change!
Task 2. Imagine you are going to give a presentation about the changes in the ways Vietnamese people: spend their holidays, and the reasons for those changes. Look at the suggestions, and work with your partner to prepare for the presentation.
Tưởng tượng rằng bạn sẽ thuyết trình về sự thay đổi trong cách nghỉ lễ của người Việt và đưa ra lý do của sự thay đổi đó. Nhìn vào các gợi ý sau và làm việc nhóm.